Ratings for Dr. David Gorenson

I found him to be attentive to my concerns when I was in emergency and the nurse was going to completely ignore me for something extremely painful, as well as judge me for who I was related to, I think you have a nasty game of nepotism in Nakusp and it’s a pretty tough gig if you don’t cater to the small town mentality, I wouldn’t doubt that the people complaining are small minded like the usual sort in Nakuso, as an outsider I appreciated the way he treated me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

He is just that. A General practioner. DO NOT let this man care for you if you have serious illness or disease symptoms or you are at deaths door. He is scatter brained non attentive and a prescription pusher . He is not thorough not a trouble shooter or a man that seeks answers . He acts cowardly when a patient is terminal and he passes the buck very quickly with even his long term patients .His lack of assertiveness in dealing with life threatening time ticking issues are frightening. .I will work on my quest till the last of my days to get justice for my family. He will sit in front of the review board I don't care if he is 90 years old and gets wheeled in.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Gorenson was very professional and caring, he addressed my concern and had me at a specialist in a short time i would highly recommend him there needs to be more caring doctors like him

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor if you have complicated issues. You are more likely to get send to mental health for councelling rather then get a prescription for anything.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I seen this so called Dr.Gorenson in Edgewood he as to be the worst Dr I have ever seen! Didn't even try and ask about my long list of medical issues. I think a first year medical student wood be better than This Dr.Gorenson and I would say he should retire!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This Doctor needs to retire full time. He has no patience for someone that would like to find out why something is wrong. When asked for a referral to a specialist the answer was "I will handle it in house". Four years later the problem is worse and I get the same answer. When inquiring about an X-ray and when shown the x-ray he stated that he had no time for this. I wanted to discuss my back and his answer was to see my heart specialist and get him to refer me to someone. I understand that he may be overworked and he is trying to help out in our small community but there is such a thing as consideration of someones feelings, mine. I'm important too! This Doctor makes me feel that I should hurry up and die. I say shame on him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012