Ratings for Dr. Celeste McDonald

Celeste has been involved in my care for the pregnancies of both of my two sons. She was also involved in my care between these two pregnancies when I suffered a very upsetting miscarriage. I found her to be very helpful and compassionate when I had my miscarriage and I was very happy to know she would be involved in my very recent pregnancy and birth. She was the primary midwife at my second son's birth and she was great. Her presence was very calming and reassuring. I felt completely confidant in her knowledge and she gave me wonderful advice. If I were to ever be pregnant again I would hope to be under her care.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

My labour experience was awful with Celeste, she communicated very poorly, did not do much to assist during my labour, she made my experience horrible!!! This woman has no personality and is not very welcoming or helpful on any level.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012