Dr. Daniel Seah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Seah

Always had good experiences with Dr. Seah. Sweet and kind doctor. Excellent team of staff who are friendly and supportive. My co-worker told me about this office and I’m so grateful she did. They are professional and really care about the patients.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

My family and I have been going to Dr Seah now for over a year and he has just been amazing. Extremely knowledgeable, easy to understand and very through. Even my 3 year old loves him. He’s just so nice. And all his staff are the beat. Extremely helpful and friendly. I recommend Dr Seah and his team to anyone looking for an amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr. Seah is honest, caring and very calming. I've been to many dentists, I can say I only trust Dr. Seah with my teeth. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Seah and his amazing team of Forestbrook Dental for their wonderful work in taking care of my teeth. Thanks personally for your caring, patience and skills in treating my case. I have been his patient for 3 years now. I am very pleased and now I have a healthy and beautiful smile. I definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a dentist. Happy smile always!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

After my old dentist retired, I didn't know where to turn. My colleague recommended Dr. Seah and it's been fantastic. First of all, the office is modern and nice. Dr. Seah was caring and understanding and is very gentle. The staff is great and took very good care of me. It's nice to feel so taken care of. I'm glad I found them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Seah has examined me twice, performing essentially the same procedures each time without offering any meaningful conclusion. He subsequently referred me to another dentist for yet another consultation. He's the type of person to prioritize profits over patients. Find another dentist.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr.Seah. He makes my visits stress free. The entire staff is amazing! Very clean office and up to date. If you are looking for a Dentist he's the best!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Everyone at Forestbrook Dental has been fantastic. Great experience with Dr. Seah. My kids enjoy their visits too. Office has toys and Nintendo which my children look forward to always. Everyone is so nice there. Overall best experience I've had at the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Would highly recommend Dr. Seah. Wish I had gone to him sooner. The entire staff at Forestbrook Dental is absolutely wonderful. The offices are always very clean and they have the latest technology. Dr. Seah is honest and genuinely cares about your dental health. Hygienists are always really thorough. The receptionist is very fast. They make you feel very comfortable and relaxed, and I really enjoy going to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I would like to give a heartfelt thank you to Dr. Seah and the team at Forestbrook Dental. I brought my daughter to see them and they took such good care of her. Now I brought my whole family to Forestbrook. I've been searching for a dentist for a long time, so glad I finally found a place where I feel at home. Very comfortable and clean office.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Daniel Seah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients