Ratings for Dr. Liviu Danescu

All I have to say is "l Love this man". He's blessing and a previllage to have as a specialist. Dr. Danescu is always so patient with with me no matter how busy he is. He listens (I talk a lot) and he offers great solutions. Normally I wouldn't waste my time writing a review for a doctor, but Dr. Danescu deserves my time. Thank you Dr. Danescu and keep up the great work....Alicia

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

He is so kind and respectful, and he has a very calm voice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have had nothing but amazing experiences with Dr Danescu and his office staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr D is a fantastic doctor and has been treating me for about a year. my medical situation has improved. Always prompt and always listens. His staff talks to loud behind the glass.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Danescu is always patient and takes the time to explain everything and includes you in the decision making process

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I was very pleased with my overall visit. The receptionist was very friendly unlike many other doctors offices. Dr Danescu was quite pleasant and informative. He explained everything thoroughly and didn't rush me out as some doctors tend to do. Excellence bed side manner! Very happy to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr Denescu is great and the staff as well but they HAVE to get a better phone system. Only one line so if you call you get a busy signal 99% of the time and no answering machine. Been trying to call for TWO days to get a different appointment time. Extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I was also in the line to check in for an appointment the morning the previous review mentioned. Yes, the secretary was detained on the telephone, by my count for about 10-15 minute. I couldn't really hear what she was saying, but I it sounded like she was assisting another patient with an urgent matter - something about if he had chest pain he should go to the hospital. Unlike the patient below, I was impressed with how thorough she was and how sincerely she tried to help them. In fact, when the next few patients were checking in/out, they would appreciate the effort the secretary went to. They mentioned if it ere their parent or child on the phone they ould appreciate the secretary being so helpful and patient with them. As for my actual visit with the doctor, he was very patient and informative, I don't mind waiting a little bit for an appointment because he never makes me feel rushed or pushes me out the door. I find my experiences in the office overwhelmingly positive and am grateful to have Dr. Danescu as my specialist.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I was at Dr. Danescu's office from 9am to 10:45 am today. My appointment took 5 minutes. But it took an hour before I was called in. The receptionist doesn't close the window when she's on the phone, which is a privacy concern for me. She spoke to a patient for approximately 15-20 minutes while the window was open and there were 4 people in line to check-in/book future appointments. Although Dr. Danescu was very nice and apologetic for being late, I will be calling back to cancel the appointment I just booked today and ask to be dropped as a patient. The receptionist didn't even apologize, she just nodded and smiled when I told her we've been in line through the whole 15-20 minute phone conversation she had with the patient.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Danescu is an all around phenomenal endocrinologist! He's extremely knowledgable, and will answer every question you may have! He cares about his patients, and ensures only the best care. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016