Ratings for Dr. Liviu Danescu

I have been a patient of De. Danescu's for over 6 years not and have been diabetic for 20 years. Dr. D has been a god sent all of my other Dr's have caused me nothing but stress his knowledge is amazing and he seems like he genuinely cares for his patients he always recommends the very best and is not pushy. I was very reluctant on going on the pump but over time he made me realize that it was truly the best option for me and my sugars have never been better. Dr. Danescu and his team are amazing I always recommend them to anyone I talk to.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I went to his office from another city, because I was his patient since two years ago. I had been sick for a few month which had influenced my body and my life a lot, but unbelievably Dr Danescue didn’t believe me and did not even ask me about my hormonal status “ which is obviously related to his field “ . After coming back in a very disappointed condition, I went to a walk-in and that doctor wanted me to do a blood work, which showed an abnormal results. I never ever expected Dr Danescu to be that much unhelpful and inconsiderate. People might be in different situations and a wise doctor won’t under estimate their concerns. So disappointed

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

He is very polite, patient, helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

All I have to say is "l Love this man". He's blessing and a previllage to have as a specialist. Dr. Danescu is always so patient with with me no matter how busy he is. He listens (I talk a lot) and he offers great solutions. Normally I wouldn't waste my time writing a review for a doctor, but Dr. Danescu deserves my time. Thank you Dr. Danescu and keep up the great work....Alicia

Submitted June 1, 2017

He is so kind and respectful, and he has a very calm voice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have had nothing but amazing experiences with Dr Danescu and his office staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr D is a fantastic doctor and has been treating me for about a year. my medical situation has improved. Always prompt and always listens. His staff talks to loud behind the glass.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Danescu is always patient and takes the time to explain everything and includes you in the decision making process

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I was very pleased with my overall visit. The receptionist was very friendly unlike many other doctors offices. Dr Danescu was quite pleasant and informative. He explained everything thoroughly and didn't rush me out as some doctors tend to do. Excellence bed side manner! Very happy to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr Denescu is great and the staff as well but they HAVE to get a better phone system. Only one line so if you call you get a busy signal 99% of the time and no answering machine. Been trying to call for TWO days to get a different appointment time. Extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016