Dr. Diana Metyas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Diana Metyas

Continuously impressed by this clinic and doctor. Absolute professionalism especially in handling after care treatment. Just superb. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Only good things to say about Dr Diana and her team. They are always on time, very friendly and caring. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Quick, easy and staff are very helpful. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

A note of appreciation to Dr. Metyas I can see you have a lot of fans and your truly that of a competent highly talented Dentist. My situation was very difficult and complex and I was very apprehensive as to the outcome of my situation, the result you have surpassed my expectations and for that I am very happy with your skill, hard work and dedication. Please continue and I'm sure it will ne displayed to your future patients as it should. just another happy Patient -Margrett W

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Was very nervous to leave my dentist of 18 years and I made the correct choice dr metyas is a true professional thanks

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

A very talented dentist truly one of the best in the city for sure. Handled my emergency with great care I went in with a lot of pain left with a smile

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Very good experiences at Chaplin. Dr. M is really great at what she does. Super professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Professional, friendly. Always a positive experience!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

DR.Metyas thanks so much for many years of great care to myself and the family. I'm getting a lot of compliments from my co workers and friends on how my teeth are very straight and I cannot thank you enough for my Invisalign treatment! you've changed my smile and for that I am and will continue to be eternally thankful!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Completed my Invisalign with Dr. Metyas she is truly a talent professional and I cannot be happier with my result. I drove in from Ottawa to see Dr. Metyas after my daughters great experience with her Invisalign treatment by Dr. Metyas! Thanks very much for great care from the Oneil Family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Diana Metyas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Metyas completed both her BSc and Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degrees at the University of British Columbia with Dean’s List ranking. Dr. Metyas is dedicated to continuing professional development, as she continues to advance her dental expertise in all areas of the profession. Dr. Metyas has extensive experience with Invisalign (the clear braces system), and is listed as a “Preferred Provider”. In 2012, she completed her training with the Misch Implant Institute and became a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. Dr. Metyas has completed various other courses in aesthetic, restorative, and endodontic therapy. She is certified to administer oral and IV sedation, being able to perform all dental procedures under sedation. She is a member of both the Canadian and Ontario Dental Associations, along with the Toronto East and Toronto Central Dental Society. Being proficient in Arabic, French and Spanish has allowed Dr. Metyas to attend to a multitude of patients from various cultures. With a passion for helping others, Dr. Metyas’ love for volunteering has also led her to dental missionary trips to Mexico, Cambodia, and more recently Guatemala. When she is not in the clinic, Dr. Metyas enjoys yoga, travelling and spending time with family.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Arabic
  • Italian
  • Persian

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2001)

• Awarded University of British Columbia Dean’s List Ranking