Ratings for Dr. Kan Yan Chow

We recently went to see Dr. Chow in December of 2016. Dr. Chow was amazing. We find him extremely experienced, professional, patient and had answers. Dr. Chow would not hesitate to answer any questions - in fact, he encouraged us to ask questions. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for an ENT specialist. Honestly, when I saw these ratings, I was a bit nervous... but when we went to see him, he was the BEST.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Chow was rude and condescending. I had to ask him to stop. His manners towards my mom and I were unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I also found Dr Chow to be ignorant and rude. Not very willing to understand or listen to his patients. Doesn't seem to come from a place of understanding. Sort of the in and out approach with him. Its nice that these doctors get paid so much, to do very little in a supportive manner. (sarcasm)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I found Doctor Chow to be ignorant and rude. The way he speaks to his patients and their families is uncalled for. His bedside manor was below average. I won't be taking my child back to his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Very kind doctor. Was very informative about my condition and explained in detail the type of procedure I was to receive.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012