Ratings for Dr. David Mcleod

Not to be trusted, in my opinion. He has very aggressive and pushy attitude, does not look in the eyes while talking to you - a power indicator of a not trustworthy person. I will not be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I just came to this site to write an honest review as a reflection of my experience with Dr.Mcleod, so it would be helpful for others. And then, I've noticed one important detail. All the reputable doctors with good reviews proudly have their pics posted on the profile. Not this dentist, however... makes you wonder, eh? Maybe he has no idea this site even exists? I don't think so either. That, to me, resemble a crook hiding his face for his actions. And, btw, my personal experience with him was unpleasant to say the least. Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I totaly agree with the previous negative reviews. My gut feeling tells me to stay far away from this dentist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Last month I had an initial consultation with Dr. Mcleod at which I was presented with a crazy list of things to be done in my mouth. I could not beleive my condition was that bad so I expressed some concern. He immidiately turned into an agressive person saing, literally: "there are another ten people waiting.." as if I was wasting his time. I am wondering how he even has one client with such personality.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I'm surprised about the negative experiences people have had. I've been seeing him for over 20 years, and have had the exact opposite experiences. He takes the time to explain what he sees, what he thinks you should do, but is not pushy about it at all. Very professional. But everyone has their own experience.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Sounds like he is looking to retire soon! I needed one problem tooth taken care of (root canal and crown) and by the end of the appointment he convinced me that I needed to get a full mouth of veneers so I had the perfect smile. As pushy as he was, $1500/tooth and countless more unnecessary appointments with this guy didn't really appeal to me. Last time I saw him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I had a very negative experience with Dr. McLeod. His pushy attitude had really put me off. he wouldn't listen to my concerns and opinions, just kept pushing his agenda which in its core is to squeeze the max amount out of patients. He doesn't seem to treat his staff well (based on private comments).

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

This "dentist" is to be avoided! Period. Tried to convince me to undergo a gum surgery. It turned out my gums were just fine, a little inflammation cause of new dental floss used. Went back to normal within a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

My opinion is based solely on my and my family's experience with Dr. McLeod. Using very aggressive scare tactics he was trying to convince me to go through a dental surgery; for my 5 years old daughter he suggested that six (!) fillings should to be done. At that point I decided to have a second opinion, and then third opinion - just to figure out that most of the suggested treatments were DEFINITELY NOT necessary. The only conclusion I can draw is that this doctor has no professional ethics on his list of moral values all for the sake of personal profit. Damaging perfectly healthy teeth of a five year old to maximize profits IS plain IMMORAL. If you read this, you don't have to share my views on the subject, of course, but.. have a second opinion before you fall a victim of his "professional" aggressive advises - just in case..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

He has been my dentist for 15 years and has worked on all of my children as well. Highly professional, friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014