Ratings for Dr. Alvin Stosich

I had my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. stosich last week! I read the review before me and it kind of freaked me out but I couldn't believe it. When I went in for a consultation a month ago, he was amazing. I have anxiety and he seriously was so sweet and reassuring. He took the time before surgery just to go over my fears. The nurses were AWESOME. Seriously, loved them. Someone take them to lunch for me! I went in at 8...was put under at like 8:15 and was done at 8:45...home before 9. I thought Dr. Stosich was so sweet and I appreciated him taking the time to talk with me. I don't know why or the circumstance about the lady before me but everything from the receptionist (hailey?) to the nurses, to Dr. Stosich....awesome and super caring. I brought my mother for moral support and they let her stay with me till right before they knocked me out. Recovery was pretty slick! Ps. I Loved the super soft fluffy blanket!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

My daughter had a terrible experience getting her wisdoms teeth out here. The computer system in the OR room crashed which they didn't tell me while my 16 yr old daughter was going in for surgery. They wouldn't let me go back with her to get her IV or walk her back. The surgery was supposed to take approx 30 minutes and after 1 1/2 hrs after I had asked how she was multit times they told me she was almost done. Then after my probing they revealed the OR computer was down and that my daughter was waiting in the back. They also couldn't get her IV to work and had to probe her 5 times before the dr finally got her IV in. The staff or doctor didn't tell me any of this. I discovered after we got home the multiple bruises from trying to give her an IV. They inform me of anything going on and I felt tried to hide it all from me. I never saw the dr once the day of surgery and the staff didn't keep me informed. Because my daughter is a minor I should have been informed of all that was happening without having to print for answers. I wouldn't go to this office again. There are so many other options for wisdom teeth and I wouldn't trust them again. Very scary experience and extremely unprofessional. The front staff makes you feel like you are bothering them when you ask how your child is doing. Don't go here. Very terrible experience and scary for anyone. My daughter got her wisdom teeth out in June 2015.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr Stosich performed a double jaw surgery last October the 15th 2014 and he did an outstanding job; he change my life. my profile looks so awesome. As well as his staff they are excellent people. i hardly recommend Dr Stosich to be your doctor. i loved his work.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I love my experience with everyone. Jaw surgery was a life changing experience and I would do it again any day! I have never been treated so well and truly cared for by a doctor and staff. I tell everyone about my experience that will listen :)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Everyone in the office seemed just as excited as I was about the surgery and my results. I was also very happy with how fast I got responses to my questions even with Dr. Stosich was out of the office.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Absolutely positive experience! Love the results. Makes me feel younger and more confident. Dr. Stosich and his staff are sincerely caring and positive.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

My visit was awesome and quick. They were able to reschedule me at my request! The staff is so nice and met all of my needs.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Great professional office and staff. Very friendly and helpful. They were able to get me right in and great follow up. Would highly recommend Dr. Stosich and his office.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I went in on a recommendation because my gums keep swelling up and I don't know why. When I set the appointment up my gums were swollen, but I couldn't get in for two weeks, and of course I don't like swollen gums so I tried to do what I could to reduce the swelling. Well, when I came in for my appt. my gums looked okay and all he said was to come back in when I have another episode. But my insurance doesn't cover oral surgeons and so that is easier said then done. He didn't bother to run any tests or answer all my questions. I felt that I needed to be wealthy in order to be taken seriously there. The atmosphere was very clean but felt very pretentious. It was a very frustrating experience for me personally. I am sure plenty of people have had good experiences with him. But I will never go back there. I can't afford it financially and the emotional frustration of not being taken seriously is not worth it.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013