Ratings for Dr. Sarah Clouthier

Sarah was our doctor, she was never available to see as she hardly ever in the office. Our Daughter was sick and her "book" told her we needed a specific prescription.... once at the pharmacy the pharmacist explained to us that this medicine is no longer used and indeed was incorrect. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Clouthier is a great doctor! She listens to the patient and works with them to find a solution to their health issues! I was glad to have found her, sad she is leaving!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I have found Dr. Clouthier so approachable and kind in all her interactions with me. She cares. I often suspect that she is working long hours to help provide the most up to date care. I feel fortunate to be able to access her so easily when I have medical concerns.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Clouthier is a fantastic doctor. I've had some pretty rare medical issues this past year and she has taken the time to understand them and offer the best treatments and follow ups. She is through and knowledgeable. She is also very friendly and easy to talk to. She tries her best to be punctual but I know sometimes that can be hard if patients are taking extra time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Excellent doctor and easy to speak with and very helpful

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Was not the best informed Dr around. She needs to do some maturing and needs to study her medical books more.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Pushy. Kind of rude, not very personable. I wouldnt recommend her. Not to mention her parenting advice...laughable, like a preist giving marriage advice, makes no sense. Make when she grows up a bit she will be more humble.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Can never get in to see her! Call and make an appointment for 6 weeks down the road doesn't help now have to make a trip to emerg just for antibiotics.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Like the others say, she is pushy and frankly she acts like a know-it-all even though she is quite obviously inexperienced as a doctor. I would not recommend bringing children to her nor would I recommend following any of her parenting advice. She actually told me to use a "cry-it-out" method of sleep training (no other suggestions) and I find it shocking that a doctor would recommend this given the evidence that this creates negtaive physiological and psychological side-effects. She is not a parent (it shows) and I doubt she even really knows what she is advocating half the time; most doctors I have dealt with will at least suggest a few options for any type of treatment and give you the pros/cons. Not Dr. Clouthier. Also the clinic receptionists speak very loudly on the phone, for example on one occasion as I was waiting I heard a co-worker's name come up multiple times as a receptionist was speaking on the phone and she proceeded to discuss his private medical issues so that everyone in the waiting area could hear.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Makes you feel about two feet tall. Has to be reminded constantly about tests/renewing prescriptions. Seems to be the same as any Dr around here. If you want quality healthcare for your children go to Ottawa.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015