Ratings for Dr. Greg Elliott

Dr. Elliott does not know what hes doin, which severely affected my life in many negative ways, trying to cover up things that should not be. NOT impressed.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Elliot is absolutely amazing! I had a severe infection due to having my wisdom teeth taken out at his mount pearl location by another dentist. The dentist called in Dr. Elliott to assess me and what we should do up to this point as my face was swollen out a lot more than what should be. Dr. Elliott came in and assessed me and said i needed to get on IV antibiotics and called St. Clare's and got me in for treatment within the hour, all while he was telling me this he was making jokes to make me more comfortable. As I had to keep coming back for check ups he would continue seeing me and making sure everything was okay. He is an amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I love Dr. Elliott! He is a fantastic ,friendly & gentle with makes feel comfortable. The first time I start seeing Dr. Elliott was back in 2008 , I couldn't ask for an excellent dentist . I'm after recommending him to a lot of my friends & family . Dr. Elliott would go out of his way to help you out anyway he can regarding concerns you have. Regard to the staff ,well what can I say some are very kind & then you got the ones that are very ignorant indeed . I not very impress with the at all .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I love Dr Elliott! He is also fantastic with my 4 year old son. He is friendly and gentle and makes me feel at ease. The support staff...what can I say? I dislike most of them. I refused x rays and they kicked up a royal stink and then Dr Elliot said it was my right to refuse and no need to explain. Most recently, I sat in the waiting room, got there early then waited for over an hour past my scheduled time. In that time, the room has filled and emptied more than once. One hygienist came to tell her patient she was running late and gave him options to re-book or whatever. I was not offered the courtesy. I let the receptionist know I was leaving- yes she was friendly but...Later that evening, I had a snippy message on my home phone from the clinic letting me know that I was late for my appointment. Could they have called my name IN the waiting room? No. Did they think I was loitering? Or there to just read my book in an noisy clinic? Again, I love Dr Elliott but the support staff...

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Elliott is a wonderful, fun, and knowledgeable dentist. He is GREAT with kids, which is very important to me. My son loves to go and see him. Dr. Elliott even remembers my son's favourite song and plays it on the computer each time we come. Few issues with some staff, booking appointments too early and MCP not covering them because it's only a 'once a year' coverage, and some scheduling issues, but having a wonderful dentist who is very accommodating makes up for the issues with some staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

The absolute BEST dentist I've ever encountered. I've spent my entire life being afraid of dentists. Dr. Elliott was recommended to me by a friend, and I am so thankful that I found him. He has completely alleviated my fear of dental work. He is gentle, friendly, caring and honest - just an awesome person overall. I could go on forever, I can't say enough good things about him. His staff are fantastic too, such a great team! I wish every health care professional was like this guy!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Best dentist I have ever been to. Personable, caring. Has your best interest in mind. Will tell you your treatment options and be up front about the costs. Does his best to work with what your insurance will cover. Has a fantastic personality, always up beat and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Great dentist with a great personality and relationship with his patients. He is very energetic, knowledgeable and passionate about his work. He is a friendly, fun and good looking guy and has a great atmosphere for his dental office. Will help out people he knows when they have dental troubles and are desperate, with free after hours work. Has gone above and beyond for helping his patients. A real class act.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Greg Elliott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI