Ratings for Dr. Carrie Corbett

She is amazing! She did my sugery on tuesday am she made me feel comfortable kept me calm! She did a amazing job on my belly and surgery went very well!! All her staff were amazing and very helpful! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I saw her for my last pregnancy. I had multiple risk factors and feel she took excellent control of my care. I feel she listened and took my opinions and feelings intl account and she performed my c-section very competently (no problems aferward). She's my new gyny as long as she'll take me. I thought she was excellent, and personable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Best Dr. EVER!!! I had Dr. Corbett during my first pregnancy and really enjoyed the visits! My pregnancy had to be monitored and she sent me for several ultrasounds to make sure all was well with my baby. She did not explain to me why we had to have so many ultrasounds but I believe she didnt want to worry me unless there was reason. I found out a couple of years later that a "normal" pregnancy typically only gets 1 ultrasound throughout the entire pregnacy...I thought that was obsurd. I am so so greatful for Dr. Corbett, she definately made me feel comfortable and safe. She was sometimes rushed but she's also a surgeon so I think thats to be expected. She was never late for appoinments, even came in "on time" and told me all about the a delivery that she performed minutes ago. She always took the time to answer any questions. I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr.Corbett is a wonderful doctor!! She is very smart and knowledgeable, funny, and kind. Never had a better doctor. I would NOT listen to any negative reviews. She was great when I was in the hospital half way during my pregnancy and always made sure to keep a good eye on my health and babies health. Highly recommended her!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr Corbett is so kind, down to earth, and knowledgable. I came out of my first appt raving to my boyfriend about how wonderful she is. She has been on time for all of my appointments and has always thoroughly answered all of my questions. She is always honest and tells it like it is and she has a great sense of humour. She is an overall superb doctor and I appreciate her greatly! I definitely reccomend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Corbett was doctor while I was pregnant with my second child. Overall my experience was excellent. I enjoyed her tell it like it is approach as well as her sense of humour. I have never had a more punctual doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

i just left my appointment with Dr. Corbett and I will be calling my GP to make sure my file was taken care of properly. I felt rushed, judged, and she not address my concerns what so ever.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr corbett is great. Very VERY knowledgeable. I love that she doesn't sugar coat anything but at the same time is very comforting and positive. Toughens you up when it's needed.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Im very impressed with Dr. Corbett. She is quick and direct and got back to me punctually when I was having issues with heavy bleeding.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

AMAZING doctor. Hands down the best Doc I have ever had. I feel REALLY lucky to have her for this pregnancy. Dr. Corbett is highly professional and extreamly knowledgable. She took all of my concerns with my pregnancy seriously and made time at every appt to answer any questions I would have. I never felt rushed or felt like she was dismissing my concerns. She's wam, welcoming, and I would receommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015