Ratings for Dr. Gervais A. Harry

He takes his time and is very thorough and always explains what is what ...

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Harry has always gone above and beyond what is required from a walk-in clinic physician. He is thorough in all that he does, and refuses to just prescribe pills. Instead, he looks for underlying causes. He takes the health of his patients seriously - and personally. He is current with medical research and therapies. I feel quite confident that when I go in with an issue, we will get to the bottom of the situation. He was instrumental in finding my prostate cancer and heart condition, at early enough stages that I am sustaining a cancer-free and healthy lifestyle. Rest assured that Dr. Harry is not looking for any quick fixes or remedies. He looks for root causes and the optimal health of his patients is his first priority.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Harry is an amazing Physician and Individual. I was fortunate to go to his Clinic (Rathburn Medical) when my Doctor retired. After initial Physical he had determined why I had felt lousy for 20 years plus. It turned out I had a hormonal deficiency and multiple serious congenital issues with my heart. I was put on hormonal treatment with DHEA supplementation and medication to control my blood pressure for my heart condition. These things changed my life as I had energy and spirit I hadn't had for 20+ years. He always takes time to look at the "big picture", which in my case I have no doubt saved my life. A special Doctor who really cares and is not afraid to advocate for his patients. I can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Harry is amazing. He is one of the doctors who thinks outside of the box. He brings a combination of traditional and non traditional methods and always recommends you to research the topic or provides comprehensive explanation

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013