Ratings for Dr. Shuresh Ganesh

Dr. Ganesh is an awesome doctor! He has a very broad knowledge and knows his work very well. He is quick and does a great job. He is also a very pleasant doctor. Any questions you have, he will take his time and go into detail with his explanation. When you ask him for advise, he gives his honest opinion and tries to place himself in your position. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Ganesh is a fantastic Dentist. Very helpful overall and very pleasant. The Dental care was above and beyond. I highly recommend this Dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have been to Dr. Ganesh a few times now and he has been very good. I never had to wait more than a minute or two once I arrived. He is a very gentle and polite man. The staff is also very nice. Also I didn't have to spend too much time in the chair for each filling. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Terrible experience, he is never on time! It never fails that he is never on schedule. I arrive 10 min early but only to end up wait for 30 more mine on top of that. He has terrible bed side manners like having his cell phone ring in the middle of a procedure..not only does it ring (which can happen to the best of us)he goes and takes the call while leaving me in the middle of a filling!! He is very rude to his staff as well as to his patients. My husband no longer goes to him because he is rude and only cares about the bottom line.. The $$$$. My children dislike him as well due to his rudeness and because they r always sitting around waiting for their appt only to feel rushed because he is so behind. The staff there are always changing and I can understand why..I feel terrible for his employes being witness to the way he speaks to his assistant and receptionist. I DO NOT reccomend his at all! He has ruined my teeth and has cost me more $ then anything.

Submitted October 1, 2012