Outstanding is the word for Dr. Nitika Goyal for her care, confidence, compassion and professionalism. I was so nervous when my endodontist told me I needed crown lengthening from a periodontist before my crown,,,,,,but thank God I found such a competent doctor . I would recommend her and her friendly, caring staff to every one.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Goyal and her staff exude professionalism, you know they actually care about their patients, from the initial contact her staff take the time to thoroughly explain treatment needs, out of pocket expenses, and they even submitted my dental claim to the insurance company, If you or a loved one are in need of a periodontist , I highly recommend Summit Periodontics and Implant dentistry

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Goyal is excellent. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. The entire office staff makes you feel welcome and at ease. I had to get a gum graft done and the procedure went very well. I had no pain! Dr. Goyal is very kind and she doesn't rush you out of the office. She takes her time with each patient and really cares about their well being. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I am so happy I found such a wonderful doctor! Dr. Goyal explained everything in detail to me. She was patient, and took her time. Her staff is also very attentive and helpful. They answered all my questions about the treatment I needed, as well as my out of pocket costs. She is very gentle and really put me to ease. Her office is just lovely!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Nitika K. Goyal's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding is the word for Dr. Nitika Goyal for her care, confidence, compassion and professionalism. I was so nervous when my endodontist told me I needed..."

July 28, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.summitperio.com" to "http://www.summitperio.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "47 Maple Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19085980050".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goyal and her staff exude professionalism, you know they actually care about their patients, from the initial contact her staff take the time to thoroughly..."

May 1, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Nitika" to "Nitika K."

October 21, 2013