Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Enns

Not a fan of her at all. She seems like she is trying to be nice but is actually quite rude and condescending. Doesnt spend much time with the patient. In the middle of trying to ask questions she cut me off, dismissed my questions and then rushed out of the room. Her nurses are not that nice either. They seem to have the same attitude she does.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Enns is great! She is extremely knowledgeable and kind, too! She treats her patients with compassion and care. I highly recommend Dr. Enns for your dermatology care! Nursing staff is amazing too!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Lindsay for a spot on my leg, thought it might be skin cancer. She told me that I had a vein problem that caused the spot. I have had numbness, tingling, swelling in my legs and feet for years. I have been on diuretics, pain pills, and Lyrica. I even had a back fusion. The neurologist didn't know what was causing my problem. Dr. Lindsay did, after vein surgery the feeling is coming back in my feet, no leg swelling. THANK YOU Dr. Lindsay for putting me on the right path. Wonderful Lady and really knows what she is talking about!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

My experience was very awesome. She was very profrofessial and asked the right questions. I felt very important when she called me personally to let me know about my early melanoma and the next steps ahead for Dr. Keane to perform surgery. I feel really blessed she found my cancer early. The staff was very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Doctor was 40 minutes late to my appointment even though I arrived 30 minutes early (70 minutes waiting time total). Spent all of 10 minutes with me, diagnosed everything as "seasonal" despite my having one condition for 6+ months, had her medical assistant hand me 4 prescriptions (didn't even sign some of them, leading to a headache at the pharmacy) and a coupon for some lotion and left. Terrible bedside manner, not at all caring of patients, disrespects my time. You should avoid her at all costs. Any of the other doctors in her practice have good reputations, which is why I figured she would be ok. Boy was I wrong.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015