Ratings for Dr. Marston S. Holt

Had 2 shoulder surgeries performed by Dr Holt, 1 unsuccessful and 1 semi successful. Voiced concern numerous times that 1st surgery did not seem "right" and that there seemed to be a problem. Dr Holt did not seem to give proper concern to correcting the issue. Would have a real hard time referring anyone to see him for shoulder issues. Seeing a new Dr to try to correct problem, hope I'm wrong.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Very compassionate and LISTENS! He performed surgery on my left shoulder to repair tendon. Results were excellent!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Holt performed a very complex right shoulder operation on me in 2009. Prior to this surgery I was in extreme pain!!!!! Dr. Holt repaired the labrum, a rotator cuff tear, the AC joint and a severed tendon to the bicep. After the operation the physical therapy lasted for six months. I must say Dr. holt produced outstanding results on me. One year after surgery I experienced a complete recovery will full flexibility and range of motion and NO PAIN. He displayed the best attitude and demeanor for a totally caring physician. I could see this physician was really concerned about my medical care. His management on pain management was also outstanding. Dr. Holt in 2015 removed a painful bone spur form my left shoulder. After one year I find my left shoulder has experienced a complete recovery with full range of motion and no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Holt

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Mr Holt is not a anyone I could give a recommendation, he is not a caring physician and acts like a wiseguy with an attitude of better than you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Not concerned with usual and customary office practices. Did not exhibit any concern for patient. Arrogant attitude and demeanor. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

My experience with Dr Holt is that aside from being arrogant and indifferent, and way too conservative on pain management is that he doesn't pay attention to medical records and would verbally stumble on what he was diagnosis and treatment in exam room . . . have no earthly idea what is the cause of the lack of awareness.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Terrible surgeon - never again to be trusted. This doctor is forgetful and arrogant. Walks into the room and plays it by ear not looking at chart or records confused with another patients condition. Post surgical treatment was dispicable and didn't give adequate pain relievers for surgical pain.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Sorry Doctor your skills failed at surgery - not able to explain how this happened. Do not trust this Dr Holt for shoulder surgery - still in extreme pain over a year later.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Thanks to Dr Holt and Oprex all staff for treating me excellent.. This was a tough shoulder surgery but I know its fixed right and THANK YOU ALL from bottom of my heart, cant wait later this summer to play with my Grandson and family. I am really going to hold you all close to my heart .... I recommend to anyone who has any orthopedic problems,, just day 5 after surgery time for ICE and Rest ... I am doing this surgery right .... Thanks a million Jamie Hagler.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Marston S. Holt's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1998)