Ratings for Dr. Jason Gray

Dr. Jason Gray is an excellent healthcare professional. I have been a regular patient for over one year. My condition is complex and requires long-term care/treatment. Dr. Gray has been patient and professional and his treatment methods have contributed significantly to my recovery. Dr. Gray's strengths are: commitment/determination, patient assessment skills, knowledge and experience. Throughout my condition/illness, Dr. Gray has had to reassess and change his treatment methods in response to my changing condition. Dr. Gray's education and his ability to effectively apply his learned knowledge is an important contributor to the success of his practice. I am very fortunate to have found someone to help me recover from my serious illness. Dr. Gray also provides education on techniques that strengthen muscle and provide pain relief. I highly recommend this healthcare professional.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Very attentive and helpful. Little to no waiting for appointments, convenient location

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013