Ratings for Dr. Stephen Malone

A fantastic neurologist. Caring, helpful, takes an interest in your child. So fortunate to have him as our child's neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Stephen is a great neurologist and all round nice guy. His knowledgeable and always has his patients interests at heart as well as his patients family. Steve tends to run a bit behind because he is so through and spends time with his patients and their family ensuring they understand the information given to them. I would recommend Stephen to anyone looking for a Paediatric neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Malone has a very soothing way with children. Happy to explain issues to parents. Helpful, courteous and a credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Outstanding Dr - takes a lot of time to listen carefully. Very good skills with making children feel at ease. Genuinely cares & this is obvious in his manner. Takes time to ensure all questions are answered & explains things honestly but sensitively. Sometimes need to wait a while or appointments - but that's just part of the nature of his work dealing with emergencies. We have appreciated his time when bringing our daughter through emergency, so I am more than happy to wait for our scheduled appointments when required. Overall - couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Stephen is an excellent neuro,always willing to spend time with me and explain everything. He always listens to me and respects my opinions, he's very caring and great with the kids. He has an interest in epilepsy and has really helped my son. His only fault is that he spends so much time with his patients that he is often running late, but this is because he wants to be thorough and give all his patients the attention they deserve.I would highly recommend Stephen Malone as a pead neuor for your child if you live in Qld.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013