Ratings for Dr. Renu Mishra

She is very polite and punctual. Though my wife delivered baby normally, she has not been given proper instructions about posture of her body after the delivery that led to complicated situation. This is due to their carelessness on their post delivery operation. She did not provide any valid explanation to that. As far as i know, this kind of complications does not occur during normal delivery. I do not recommend Dr. Renu Mishra

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I went through a very tough and complicated pregnancy wherein I even got operated upon during the sixth month of pregnancy BUT I was never scared as I always felt safe and taken care of. You can totally trust her in terms of knowledge and medical expertise. We can never thank her enough and strongly recommend Dr Renu Mishra.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

She is awesome. I strongly recommend Dr Renu Mishra for Obs & Gynae. My Wife had some complications just before her delivery and Dr. Renu Mishra handled the situation like a seasoned professional doctor and helped my wife deliver the baby without any operation. We were blessed to have Dr. Renu Mishra with us. I was surprised to see her professionalism and dedication even in this age. She attended my wife even in the night and early morning. My family will be grateful to Dr. Renu Mishra for ever.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. renu Misra does not believe in understanding what patient is going through. Every new patient should be treated as a new case whereas she expects the patient to follow whatever is advised without being asked any questions. Gets offended very easily and is rude. Does not give a comfort feeling to the patient at all. Also, she misses to tell certain important points to patients and when asked , then only tells. I have gone there thrice and now i have changed my gynae.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

She's well-qualified and knowledgeable, but it's clear she's VERY busy. You'll be given a decent standard of medical information and treatment should you need it, but if you're looking for empathy and support from your OB, look elsewhere. Don't get me wrong -- it can be reassuring when she tells you that you could give birth in a jungle, but when you're shaky and scared about something, her no-nonsense attitude can be very upsetting. I trust her, though.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013