Ratings for Dr. Tang Dong Nguyen

I have been ill for years and the symptoms were getting worse, 2 doctors told me that im fine, that, i just need iron supplements but i consulted Dr Nguyen and i was finally refereed to a gastroenterologist and i finally found my disease!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Attentif. Prends le temps de répondre aux questions. Respectueux

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Always on time but asks no question what so ever, looks like he doesn't care much. Doesn't investigate, I had to push to have some tests done which he found unnecessary. Went to see another doctor who finally diagnosed my disease.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Always takes time to explain. Never feel rushed. He is always on time and ready.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

The staff was good. After waiting 6.5 hours, I was completely dissatisfied with the doctor's lack of questions. I had been to another walkin and they were very caring, they asked multiple questions and provide me with the proper journey to feeling better, blood tests, and other specialists ( ENT-found an issue with my ear drum....now healing).

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013