Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Maderious

Saw him only once many years ago. I asked for some referrals to a few specialists because I had an HMO at the time. He lost his temper and trivialized my symptoms. Years later, I was diagnosed with a genetic mutation responsible for my condition via genetic testing. I strongly DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

My mom has just stared seeing Dr. Maderious in the last year and we could not be happier. We were seeing another doctor in the practice and when he retired we were given Dr. Maderious. My mom has severe medical problems and Dr. Maderious has handled them flawlessly. Mom doesn't always understand everything the first time she hears it but he always explains it until she does. Unlike some doctors that talk to me,and not her,he has always talked to her and explained everything. As far as the staff goes,they are excellent. Our wait time is under 10 minutes. My husband is also seen here and they always work with me to get their appointments on the same day when needed. Our family is very happy with this pratice.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I have been a patient of dr.A maderious for 7 years 17th and state st till now the longest i ever had to wait is 4-7 minutes,and after I get in the exam room maybe 5 minutes hes always been good for my medical needs,and i will continue to see him as long as he continues his practice,he really listens.he has helped me catch some cancer issues that I had in my lip which is now cancer free.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Unfortunately, the followup and follow through with this MD and office has been poor. Was told that an abnormal lab test was "your normal" when that same lab test was done one year earlier and was in the normal range. Don't understand why he didn't compare lab test results from my chart. I saw a different MD upon the insistance of my wife and was diagnosed with a serious endocrine condition.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Not caring to needs and did not seem interested in my opinion. Did not spend much time with me either. Staff was rude and unsensitive.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Dr. Alan M. Maderious's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1989)