Ratings for Dr. Justin Goldstein

Dr. Justin Goldstein and staff were so helpful in getting me back onto my feet after a head on auto collision. Using chiropractic adjustments, ultrasound therapy, and muscle work, I began to feel better. Also, Dr. Goldstein, D.C. was in contact with my lawyer to help provide all the information needed for a lawsuit related to my injuries. I appreciate the chiropractic treatments as well as coordinating services with my other health providers. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldstein if your needing a chiropractor who takes the time to make an individual treatment plan based on your needs and goals and coordinates treatment with your other health providers. He creates a friendly office environment that caters to both sport injuries, accidents, and preventative care. I plan on continuing with Dr. Goldstein to maintain the progress made with my injuries, as well as flexibility and range of motion. Thanks again for taking the time to help me get over my fear of neck adjustments!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013