Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Lugliani

Actually, I moved to Idaho... I was taking a shower and I was thinking about how wonderful I feel. And I thought, gee whiz! Dr. Lugliani is an awesome doctor! I will never see him again, but I need to make sure that other people know how great he is! So here you go.... Dr. Lugliani has been my doctor for over 15 years. I hated him at first and I thought his staff was terrible. It took me a while. But I now realize that he is one of the most educated doctors in Long Beach. More important, he really gets to know you. Yes, he is overworked. You know why? Because he's great, you fool! So please expect to wait a few more minutes in the lobby. Please expect an overworked staff that is barely holding it together. But also, most importantly, Please expect a doctor that cares about you as an individual and gives you the attention you need. I miss you, Dr. Lugliani!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

the office staff should go back to school for more training they do not know what they are doing and dont care

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Robert M. Lugliani's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Amerigroup