Ratings for Dr. Leonard G. Lucas

Amazing doctor who takes his time to really listen and care for me. He does not act like he's in a hurry and does not have "time". He cares for the entire person. He is caring and very capable. Dr. Lucas can adjust backs when needed as well. Best doctor EVER!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I am in limbo don't have any insurance and financially not áble to see the doctor I would give him five stars I would give him 1,00,000 if he would pro bono me I'm disable now no insurance to volunteers of med they are nice but to old need help patlind63@gmail.com 💟

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

After being put face down on a table for a back manipulation, not protected by a table cover, I got a horrendous upper respiratory infection. When I called in for antibiotics I was told that I had to be seen before I would receive any medication. Seriously? I was there less than 5 days prior. I haven't been back since.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

stays current and has been my family physician for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Best Dr. I ever had. Very helpful, kind, an amazing sense of humor!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Best doctor I've ever had in 57 years. Very interested in helping you. Takes all the time needed for you.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

I was able to get an appointment on the same day that I called, which is not always possible. I was seen promply and was very satisfied with the doctor and his staff

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

The best doctor ever! He asks lots of questions and gets to the problem right away. He fixed my back several times. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Leonard G. Lucas's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)