Ratings for Dr. Melissa A. Spitz

My experience was the worst i have ever had in my 46 years of living. Not only did the doctor rip me off from charginging me an extra $50 more than my exam was originally going to cost, but she was withholding my prescription for contacts until i keep giving her money. They also mixed my left from right prescriptions up plus im supposed to wear reader glasses and contacts both which is the whole rwasin i was getting cintact xam in the first place. Her office personel was very rude and unprofessional both times i spoke with them on the phone. The secretary had told me a different amount when i made the appointment but when i came in to see dr spitz she said it would cost me more. I received a prescription after i paid her and when i called 1800contacts they couldnt fill my prescription because it was for glasses. Then i called dr spitz to see why and the secretary said it would cost me more. Im am not paying the lying b____ anymore $ and am going to tell everyone how she ripped me off. It took me 6 mos to come up with $ to get my contacts because we had a housefire which left us with nothing because we had no insurance at that time and my part time job along with my husband working seasonal farming doest allow for scam artists like her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018