Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Lowry

After seeing several doctors all saying there was nothing they could do to help me, Dr. Lowry saw me. It has been many years now but as fresh in my mind as today. He said he would help me. We would try whatever was necessary to get positive results. From that moment on he never stopped trying and he most certainly never gave up. After many tries of medication and anything at the time available he gave me peace. He made it possible for me to think about tomorrow without death lingering in my brain. Of course there have been ups and downs and he has been there for every single one. To celebrate the ups and tackle the downs. Battling depression is a hard road a very hard road. Having a doctor who genuinely cares and is able to put himself in your shoes to relate is by far the greatest compliment of his measure as a extremely professional physician and an exceptional human being. I will forever be in his debt. Appreciation is a word that simply doesn't cover my gratitude for him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Everyone has bad days but he was very rude to me.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Lowry is one of THE BEST clinicians in the Salt Lake City area. He's knowledgeable, compassionate, has a wonderful and appropriate sense of humor, and has seen me through the worst and MOST difficult times of my life. What I owe to him is beyond estimation or material reimbursement. He's a total pro who's honest, has integrity, and stuck by me when lesser physicians likely would have gladly referred me to someone else. I will always be grateful for his care and kindness and ever remember him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Best Dr. EVER! Very Attentive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

NO LONGER SEEING CLIENTS/PATIENTS AS OF 1995(?) ->Dr. really listens, and hears what clients say. He has an excellent bedside manner, and is very approachable. Is willing to consider and discuss all options. He has a good sense of humor. His knowledge is incredible. I felt like he actually cared, and was quite unhappy when he took an administrative position, so was no longer seeing patients/clients (at all- 1995 I think). I would happily return to this doctor if it were possible. However, I found his receptionist to be "nosy", sharing too much personal information about others without being asked, and less than helpful on many occasions. Despite receptionist, Dr. is very helpful (worth it). I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Michael R. Lowry's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)