Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Lowry

Everyone has bad days but he was very rude to me.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Lowry is one of THE BEST clinicians in the Salt Lake City area. He's knowledgeable, compassionate, has a wonderful and appropriate sense of humor, and has seen me through the worst and MOST difficult times of my life. What I owe to him is beyond estimation or material reimbursement. He's a total pro who's honest, has integrity, and stuck by me when lesser physicians likely would have gladly referred me to someone else. I will always be grateful for his care and kindness and ever remember him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Best Dr. EVER! Very Attentive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

NO LONGER SEEING CLIENTS/PATIENTS AS OF 1995(?) ->Dr. really listens, and hears what clients say. He has an excellent bedside manner, and is very approachable. Is willing to consider and discuss all options. He has a good sense of humor. His knowledge is incredible. I felt like he actually cared, and was quite unhappy when he took an administrative position, so was no longer seeing patients/clients (at all- 1995 I think). I would happily return to this doctor if it were possible. However, I found his receptionist to be "nosy", sharing too much personal information about others without being asked, and less than helpful on many occasions. Despite receptionist, Dr. is very helpful (worth it). I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Michael R. Lowry's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp