Ratings for Dr. Raymond F. Lower

I have no insureance. Out of work. Broke ankle had to have surgery. Paid Dr. Lower in full. A year later still have pain swelling and diffuculty in walking. Dr. Lower wants to charge me $875.00 just to fill out a few forms so I can get Disability. His was the only medical bill that was paid out of all the hospital and doctor charges I had. He refuses to talk to me on the phone. Very uncaring. Only in it for the money. The only reason i have to get disability is because the ankle he operated on is so bad. Dose not support the Painent when they have to file for disability.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Had both knee and shoulder issues but had to pick one for the my visit because quote, "they (insurance companies) don't pay me enough" for multiple issues. I received series of 3 injections over 3 weeks from the D.A. staff and at least once assistant was very late getting to the exam room. I felt extremely rushed with this doctor overall. Staff in general were friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Raymond F. Lower's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois