Ratings for Dr. James D. Mcguire

Hello my name is Pam Ruff. My parents and I have neen Dr.James D.Mcguire for several yrs and this doctor is great anyway you look at him . Dr. Mcguire bedside manors is excellent and will do what he has to do for you when you have a dental problem. My first visit there was great from a caring doctor,my mouth was swollen and lots of pain and my caring Dr. Mcguire took great care of me,mind you my insurance wasn't approved until the following day,what more fo I have to say!!!!. Dr. Mcguire work w you and take excellent care of his patients. I have recommended 3 people to Dr.Mcguire and each individual love his work,kindnrss and very friendly. My friend now takes het daughter w her to see Dr. Mcguire and she called and said that her daughter also love his kindness and bedside manors . Wonderful doctor and prices are wondetful for your dental work. I love Dr.Mcguore as person and doctor. Keep up the caring heart Dr.Mcguire. It takes a special person to care for your patients like Dr. Mcguire .does. I Pam will refer anyone to Dr. Mcguire at anytime.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015