Ratings for Dr. Elva Lopez

Dr Lopez has been my doctor for many years. She is progessional, intelligent, and most of all caring. She did my hysterectomy and took excellent care of me. I trust her with my family. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

First time and she was great.Staff was very professional, clean office and also wait time was short.I will return to this office on my next visit.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I went to see Dr. Lopez because I was bleeding for 3 months. She suggested a biopsy. That was the first visit. 2nd visit had the biopsy, painful and still bleeding, so much pain, I missed 2 days of work. 3rd visit, ultra sound, and did not see the MD. 4th visit, no results, office staff said they lost the tissue of the biopsy. Dr Lopez suggested to have another biopsy????? This was after 80 dollars in co payments. Thank God I have good insurance and go see another doctor that knows what they are doing. Office staff needs to be fired and hire people who CARE!!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I went to this doctor becuase it was close to my house and was covered by my insurance, I went for my first appt when i found out i was pregnant and her staff were very rude, she was not on time and she was not friendly at all, and i was very nervous because this was my first pregnancy. She scheduled me for an ultrasound two weeks after that and when i went i found out that my babys heart stopped and the baby had passed away, she suggested i have the d&c surgery and i did. She never prescribed my medicine for after the surgery and after calling her office about 5 times about a drs note for my work and the prescription i gave up. She and her staff never have called me back and when i got sick after the surgery we called to ask what was going on they said they wouldnt call the dr becuase a baby wasnt involved anymore! i was very mad and not happy with this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I have seen Dr. Lopez for many years. She is one the most compassionate and caring physicians. She took care of me during my lengthy stay in the hospital for my pregnancy. My children would not be here today if it wasn't for her knowledge and expertise!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Lopez has been my personal physician for 10 years. The office is busy but she is approachable, caring,and knowledgeable. She spends hours at the office calling patients back and making sure her patients are cared for. I would recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

I chose Dr. Elva Lopez because I chose this office because it was on my insured list. I was diagnosed and advised to go back to their office immediately to do further testing. I was scared and did not know what was going on me. I demanded to talk to the doctor first before doing the procedure. The doctor explained it to me and I was shocked of the diagnosis and scared. I took my clothes off and I was on her table with my legs opened. I asked her to kindly tell me what she's gonna or how painful it is or to give any pain meds if it is painful. She told me " Normally, I only spent 15 mins of this procedure to my patient and you're taking a lot of my time." I lost my dignity and hurt. She does not have any compassion nor care at all. How can you be a doctor if you do not have any compassion to a scared and sick patient? She just wants to get the procedure done and get the money from me. I will not go back to her office again and do my best to spread the word to everybody!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I chose this office because it was on my insured list and easy to get an appointment. Now I understand why she was so easy to see. I have been to the office four times over the past few months because of a recent diagnosis and every time I have waited 45-60 minutes before she even saw me. She is not welcoming at all, doesn't smile, and is definatly not a people person. I could however get over all of that if the care was good and she were informative. This is not the case. I have had several tests and although she made a diagnosis, her main advice was for me to look up information about my conditon online and then trying to sell me the line of skin care products and regimines that her office does. The purpose of this office is not to help people, but to simply make money. I would not reccommend this doctor to anyone and I am truely sorry that I gave her the benefit of the doubt because all that she has done for me is cost me $120.00 over the past month.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

dr very unprofessional staff very unprofessional doctor didn't notify me that i had cervical cancer until 1 month later.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Elva Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp