Ratings for Dr. Joslin N. Cheverie

Saw her for endoscope & colonoscopy. She is a good Dr. no complaints with her skills. But MAJOR problems with her staff "Angel". Gave me inaccurate times for rescheduled procedures, made us wait in the hallway for 10 minutes because we were early & she was still on "lunch" even though there was still patients in the waiting room. I phoned the office requesting an appt for follow-up as my symptoms were escalating, she proceeded to tell me my tests were negative and there was nothing wrong with me, I didn't need to see the Dr.. I guess receptionists have a medical license now. One last comment. While sitting in the waiting room a man came in to get a form filled out by the surgeon. The secretary cheerfully requested $75. This man was with 2 workers & was profoundly deaf & had to sign to communicate. The waiting room went silent. The man signed I have never paid before? The secretary shrugged her shoulders & said we need cash please. He had to go to a cash machine. This man looked to be on a fixed income probably disability. I would not return to a Dr. who would treat a person on a fixed income so poorly as to take his monthly groceries out of his mouth. Obviously it is all about the money with this Dr. and her staff leaves much to be desired. If you are on a fixed income & may need forms completed think twice before going to see this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015