Ratings for Dr. James W. Karesh

He doesn't do your surgery. A fellow or resident (a doctor in training) does which he may or may not be present for. When you see him he doesn't tell you this, so someone in training is working on your eyes! Scary situation.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

He said, he will fix my problem. I trusted him. After the surgery he said "sorry, I can not do it" It was too late to say he can not do it...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

I had a eyelid surgery. After 5 surgery, he still couldn't fix it.I had a perfect eye shape. He just needed to lift it up. But unfortunately my eye is smaller than before and also asymmetric. He was very polite to me before my first surgery. He suddenly changed after last surgery. And also he told me my scar will be hidden under natural line. But I have a huge scar and it is not hidden. I also can not close my eye perfectly.Now I am looking for a professional doctor who can fix my eyelid.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2006

Dr. James W. Karesh's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp