Ratings for Dr. Ghazal Mahjoubi

I went to Dr. Mahjoubi to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted. They were all fully emerged and not impacted, so I was told it would be a very simple procedure, but once I was sitting in the chair being numbed, I was very nervous nonetheless. I opted not to get anesthesia, only novacane, so I was full conscious during the procedure. Dr. Mahjoubi and her assistant put me completely at ease and the actualy extraction itself took about 2-3 minutes. The only thing I felt was a bit of pressure. Dr. Mahjoubi is very friendly and has a wonderful bedside manner. She even called me that evening to see how I was doing. The office is also spotless and appears newly renovated. I highly recommend Dr. Mahjoubi!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr Mahjoubi and her staff did a very good work of calming my pessimism and anxiety before and during my wisdom teeth extraction. It was also an amazingly fast procedure.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Had extraction with her. The procedure itself was probably well done,but the experience was horrible. I told her I had anxiety issues when I got in & was very nervous. I also told her I had a seizure when I was 16 since she asked about any similar issues. I saw that gigantic novocaine needle & panicked. She didn't back up and just jabbed it in my mouth. I felt it behind my ear. It was SO painful, I started crying & shaking. I kept apologizing & she said "Whats the issue? I don't want you going crazy & having a seizure on me." I was even more nervous. I asked "is there ANYTHING I can take to calm down? Im panicking." She sighs, put her hands on her hips, and go "No. There's nothing." I cried the WHOLE time. At the end her assist was SO mean. I had gauze in my mouth & tried to ask about what to eat, she kept acting like she couldnt understand me and was like "say it again?" Went back today and she goes "Yeah, in retrospect it WAS pretty bad. I should have sedated you." Ugh.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014