Ratings for Dr. Kathryn J. Lindgren

I've been seeing Dr. Lindgren for years and could not ask for a better doctor. She listens to me and seems genuinely concerned about my health. She appears very knowledgeable and is always up on the latest issues. She is not only my doctor but I also count her as a friend. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr Lindgren seems to fall short in the patience & compassion areas as well as having no knowledge of what hardships many suffer. When I told her I was on Disability & was having many physical & financial problems, she said "Money is just money." She told me I didn't need A/C when I said having to find my own apt A/C was 1 thing stressing me - said she grew up without it & survived. She didn't seem to want to take time to hear my answers to her few questions to try to understand my situation. She wants to take me off meds that have been working well for me for years & do several things that will cost more than I can afford & would force me to spend more on gas & drive a car that is having a lot of problems. She refused to renew a prescription for a drug I've used for years for a pinched nerve & RLS. I am trying to find a better, kinder Dr like the one I had for many years who used to work in the same office, but has moved on to practice somewhere I cannot go.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lindgren for years – even before I was eligible for Medicare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield was my primary insurance. She always takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you might have. I would gladly recommend Dr. Lindgren to anyone looking for a family physician.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I have been going to her for years. Love how she actually listens to me when I say something is not right! I always in confident in her treatment!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Kathryn J. Lindgren's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1986)

Wellpoint