Dr. Bennie W. Chiles
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(31)

"After 4 consults, I chose Dr. Chiles to do my L3-L5 spinal fusion on August 2nd of this..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. David E. Lent

I went to see Dr. Lent for knee pain after referral from an urgent care center. I found him to be okay but very rushed - I probably only spoke with him for 3 minutes of my "15 minute" appointment. I found out on the way out that they have 3 people booked for every 15 minute time slot.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I can only think of the highest praise to bestow upon Dr. David Lent and Southern Westchester Orthopedics. While being a patient I felt a calm come over me because I experienced caring and trust with Dr. David Lent and the Staff. He listens, explains and does miracles. There is no greater experience with a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Horrible experience with knee replacement. The woman who scheduled the surgery was rude and nasty to me. At one point, she yelled at me on the phone. That should've been my first clue to run. I went to him originally for knee injections and they worked on one knee. So I thought I was in good hands for surgery on the other knee. I couldn't have been more wrong. In pre-op. I heard hospital staff talking about what a poor surgical team they were. They said at one point, the doctor asked a nurse what to do during surgery. They also said they were running late because he spent so much time admiring his work. I called his office after the surgery because I had trouble getting physical therapy. No one ever called back. It wasn't till I switched doctors after surgery that I found out he replaced to parts of my knee. The new doctor asked why he chose to do that instead of giving me a full knee replacement. The was the first time I heard that. The new doctor also told me that I was the first patient he ever had who still felt pain as much as i did after surgery. DO NOT LET Dr LENT OPERATE ON YOU.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Lent might be a good doctor, but his office staff should all be fired. The ladies, if you can even call them that, at the front desk are uneducated, uncaring and should be kept far from any human contact. It is a shame that doctors would hire people like them to work with their patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Wanted second opinion. Asked if had pain in feet, legs, elsewhere. Said yes. Suggested nothing. ***Brought MRI CD from first dr. and wouldn't review. Took 4 xrays instead. In fact, took xrays of every patient in other exam rooms. I'm guessing this is where he makes his real money. Said back pain could be caused by the degeneration found on MRI. After xrays, said back was "fine". Everyone knows xrays are inferior to an MRI.Made no suggestions. Said no to glucosamine and yes to physical therapy that I had to suggest. If back is fine why do I need physical therapy? Also has physical therapy in his office/part of his practice, so forget about being referred elsewhere for phys.therapy. Also spent two & a half hours there for this. Ultimately I think it was unconscionable to take xrays when I had an MRI. Should've refused. I'll be contacting my ins. company about this.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. David E. Lent's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare