Ratings for Dr. Aaron M. Ayala

My Very First visit to a Chiropractor and I was anxious to hear what his assessment of my injuries would be and slightly fearful of what he will have to do to help me. I met Dr Ayala and he was very easy to talk to. He is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything. I felt very comfortable with the plan of treatment and he was very gentle in my very first adjustment and therapy. I felt Amazing when I left his office and plan to continue with treatment and see what difference it makes. I am very thankful to my trainer for referring me and feel confident in Dr Ayala's care. Lisa, his receptionist is very helpful and accomodating. Excellent care & I'm happy to go to the Dr. I highly recommend Dr Ayala at the Active Spine & Sports Care in Camarillo, CA.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Compassionate,caring and knowledgeable. The doctor is an excellent doctor and explains all that is going on.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012