Ratings for Dr. Rita L. Lechleitner

I love this Dr. I had breast lumps removed in 2006 and I had no problems every since. I don't like her receptionist. She is very rude!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Very direct and to the point but with compassion and a sense of humor. My first visit I had to wait over 40 minutes to see her, but eventually realized she wanted to see me last because she spent well over an hour with my husband and I going over the procedure. Very pleased with the outcome of the surgery. Office staff was always helpful, but then again, I'm well insured.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I could not have been happier with the outcome of my surgery performed by Dr. Lechleitner, In addition, her staff was cordial, helpful, and efficient. Dr. Lechleitner's demeanor was professional and with an appropriate level of humour - given the gravity of what she does. Her 'bedside' manner went a long way to easing my anxiety prior to and through the post-surgical wait for the pathology report.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

The doctor's skill is very good and my surgery was very successful. I was told the insurance will cover all cost before I receive the service. However, the billing lady is very rude and refuse to work with my insurance company. I have to file the claim myself. The bill turns out to be higher than unitedhealth care's fare market rate and the insurance won't cover all, thus I have to pay a lot for this service I received in emergency room.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Rita L. Lechleitner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)