Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Labella

Dealt with this doctor through two pregnancies. Neither time has she treated me with any respect. I always seem to be a bother to her. I actually could hear her laughing with a patient next door and by the time she arrived in mine it was like she was bi-polar. Was hospitalized twice for kidney issues while pregnant and both times she had terrible bedside manner and tried to scare me into not listening to the opinion of the urologist by telling me that if I went through with the procedure that I would end up losing my kidney and have to deliver pre-term. Absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. labella for over 10 years. I usually see her for yearly check ups. She listens to my occasional concern and is quick to get testing done. She has always been very thorough in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. The majority of the staff is awesome, very pleasant. The only issue I've had is the receptionist (Brentwood office) who is consistently curt with me. I can deal with her demeanor though to see a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Wow. No bedside manner. Wants everything done her way, on her schedule. Wanted to induce at 37 weeks for early dilation (I went to 41+ weeks, went into labor naturally, and had an 8 hour start to finish labor). Told horror stories about crack babies born to unwed teenage moms to try to get me to agree to induction. Actually said "You better make sure you have a turkey baster and that your husband has read up on homebirth" when I declined. Horrible lady.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Christina M. Labella's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)