Ratings for Dr. Steve Laverson

long wait each time, unfriendly receptionist - Amber, bad bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Had a tummy tuck about 4 weeks ago by the 4 th day I was out shopping and having lunch with a friend. I am very happy with the result and had very little pain. The doctor, staff and surgical center were all so amazing.They were genuinely concerned and helpful. The anesthesiologist Dr. Laverson works with called the night before my surgery to discuss any concerns.I would recommend Dr. Laverson to anyone plus he did not charge me for a consult.He and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Laverson is not only personable, caring and informative, his skills are excellent. He aims for perfection while advising of possible outcomes as well as discussing what to expect in the healing process. He offers to be available for questions or concerns and encourages our sending phone camera pictures to see what is of concern, or just to see the healing progression. Every member of his Feel Beautiful staff that I have met are kind, caring and polite.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

After much research, I selected Dr. Laverson to do a face lift and upper lip lift, and I am extremely pleased with my choice. “Feel Beautiful” is a well run, professional medical office. I am very happy with the quality of care of his office staff, and of the surgery center he uses. Dr. Laverson is an extremely skilled surgeon, an artist, and a perfectionist...no detail is overlooked. It was very satisfying to have worked with a doctor who took all the time necessary to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the result of my surgery, and I am! I also found Dr. Laverson to be very kind, and generous with his time and knowledge. I have complete confidence in him, and can recommend him unconditionally.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

The doctors and nurses at Feel Beautiful do just that! They make me feel beautiful which in turn gives me the confindence I need and am looking for from my results. I always got Botox in the past but recently got Dysport and love the product! It worked faster and seems to be working better. Thank you Feel Beautiful!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty 2 months ago and I love my new nose!!! I get hit on so much more now :) Dr. Laverson was super precise and delicate and he gave me the exact nose I wanted (Kate Beckinsale-like). My nose is healing really well and Dr. Laverson insists on seeing me every couple of weeks. He is very invested in his patients and he makes your feel completely comfortable. The day before my surgery, he called and made sure I was feeling okay. And after my surgery he called a couple times to make sure I was doing well. I went to a few different plastic surgeons for consultations, but Dr. Laverson blew everyone out of the water. He had the most beautiful before and after pictures!!! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for perfect plastic surgeon. He absolutely changed my life and I am so happy with my results :)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Great surgeon, wonderful "artist" plastic surgeon. Great eye for beauty

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Laverson! I am 100% satisfied with the results. He is a true artist.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

I visited Dr. Laverson about my saddle bags and excess weight around my thighs and waist. During my consultation, he was very positive and helpful about what he was liposuction and what he could and could not do. I really appreciated his honesty and realism about my post-surgical figure, the aftercare required, and the surgery itself. The surgery went great and I could surprisingly see results (even though I was very swollen of course) three days later. The after care visits are what made my rating so high and made this doctor the best in my eyes as he was so adamant about seeing me weekly until things were just right. I am SO HAPPY with my new shape, as Dr. Laverson made me proportional (not too skinny) and I look great. He did exactly what he promised and I feel like this is a new beginning for me. Couldn't be happier and would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

I went to several Surgeons before picking Dr. Laverson. He was the most sincere in regards to expectations, and also provided the most information regarding all aspects of the procedures. Dr. Laveson also took the time to discuss the surgery with my family to also put them at ease. He continued the same level of professionalism after my procedure, ensuring that I was healing well and happy with the results. He, along with his staff, made me feel comfortable on all visits. It was a very big personal decision to proceed with the surgery, and I'm very pleased that I chose Dr. Laverson and his team. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Steve Laverson's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1983)

Updates