Ratings for Dr. Christina A. Connelly

Went to Dr. Connelly for my low back pain and I feel drastically better. Such a great doctor! I highly recommend her. I've never met a doctor that was so thoughtful, understanding, and really listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Connelly is extremely helpful and respectful to all of her patients. She has helped me tremendously. Anyone who says otherwise is greatly mistaken. Best doctor I have ever seen! :-)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Connelly is helpful, punctual and will work with your current health concerns in a kind and thoughtful manner. She also goes above and beyond to provide body work prior to a spinal manipulation-which makes treatment more curative. I believe she is practicing in Torrington now, I will make the drive!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Very friendly, chipper, and helpful. Has done treatments on my arm for bursitis and I have been sleeping much better ever since. While she mentioned that treatments may cause soreness, I have found them to be nothing but beneficial and the soreness usually goes away within hours.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Went to Dr. Connelly for back pain, and her treatment made it worse. When I reported this to her, she responded, "I don't think so," meaning that she didn't think her treatment could have been the cause. In fact, the increased pain was immediate, and I reported this to her while still in the office. The cause could not have been anything else. I found her response cavalier and irresponsible, especially because a back injury can be crippling.

Submitted November 15, 2012