Ratings for Dr. Wendy Latshaw

Dr. Latshaw is one of the bet doctors that I have been to. She took the time to listen to my concerns and answered my questions. She has excellent bedside manner. After going to her I will never switch doctors again. If you are nervous about your visit don't be. She is very easy to talk to. I will never hesitate to make an appointment again. The office is very clean and the office staff is very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Latshaw.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Had Dr. Latshaw for years can not say one negative thing about her. Would tell everyone to go to her. Thank you Dr . Wendy Latshaw thank you for being a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Latshaw was my obgyn for years, and still would be if I had not moved away. She was always gentle and friendly in what can be a very awkward meeting. She always took the time to check in after the exam and address any questions I had. Results for tests were always prompt. I have had to wait for my appointment at times, but I believe it's just because she has so many patients who are willing to wait for her. And by no means was it every time that I had an appointment that I had to wait. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Wendy Latshaw is an excellent gynecologist. She always makes me feel comfortable and is very thorough and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr. Wendy Latshaw's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Pacificare