Ratings for Dr. Alan Trites

I'm confused why anyone but the fake news would report anything such as bad bedside manner. I've been with this doctor for 15 years and sent nearly 50 patients to him, some people who have an awful disposition. That said, None, yes none have complained about a bad bedside manner. He's frank and will let you know how it is and you have a say in your treatment. Should you not want to do something he recommends that is imperative to you health, you have a choice and that is to go somewhere else. This Dr. Gets RESULTS.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Trites helped me out of my very bad health issues that no else had answers too. If it was not for Dr. Trites my life would not be what it is today. " Healthy and full of energy". I fallowed all his recommendations and that is what got me on track.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

He is knowledgable but a control freak and a know it all. His bedside manner is terrible especially if you disagree or question anything.

Submitted October 1, 2014

I recommend Dr Trites to everyone! He successfully diagnosed my thyroid issues and put me on the track to correcting the issue. Within months my thyroid is working as it should and did not have to take prescriptions, supplements, or medications! My only limitation to continual appointments is that he doesn't accept insurance and out of pocket expense limits my ability to see him very often. When I do see him though it is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Dr. Trites is amazing! He has helped me feel better in so many ways and found things I didn't even think bothered me! I defeinitely recommend people to go to him!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Trites knows a lot and but has horrible bedside manner.

Submitted October 23, 2012