Ratings for Dr. Kyle Wainwright

My daughter was visiting the Little Apple from the Big Apple---and needed an eye exam with basic glasses. She was hopeful that she could get what she needed at Little Apple prices! She was able to walk in to this clinic, get service, and was amazed at the quality, competence, and value she received. I intend to take myself there shortly. She loves to point out to her NYC friends that coming home to the midwest, and visiting Dr. Wainwright, gave her a far superior eye experience than she had found in NYC for several years.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

We really liked Dr. Wainwright. He made my daughter feel comfortable and even slightly excited about getting glasses. We also really appreciate him being informative about the services he offers without being pushy. As a family that pays cash for most services the cash discount was wonderful as well. I think we've found a family eye Dr!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Wainwright went above and beyond for me during my exam. He was very nice and took time to explain my condition. I am so excited he is in the Manhattan area!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Kyle Wainwright's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2012)

Arise Health Plan