Ratings for Dr. Timothy K. McNichols

He was my BEST B E S T doctor ever I had! He is very care of my health issues and no way I can compare to any doctor right now in my home area. Also he know what kind of medicine to fit for my health and it helped me a LOT. I would say that he is best doctor ever I had. God bless him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Mcichols since 2001. I find him to be a most caring and understanding doctor in all matters of heatlth care to include my weight. He has encouraged me to lose along with him. He has never made me feel uncomfortable. Dr. McNicols is helping me cope with the rare disease Myositis, obesity, Migranes, and Fibromyalga. He has always sent me for tests, xrays, MRI's and to other doctors through out the course of my treatment. I respect Dr. McNichols methods of treatment very much and look forward to spending many more years with him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. McNichols is a great doctor and very caring. He is very concerned about his patients. My husband and I have been his patients for 6-7 years. My husband had always been a very noncompliant patient and Dr. McNichols is the only doctor that has ever made him see the light to start taking care of himself. My husband was a diabetic and had a stroke and under Dr. McNichols excellent care he no longer takes diabetic medicine. He has not taken diabetes medication in 3 years and without Dr. McNichols my husband would of been dead. I appreciate everything that he has ever done and said to us concerning our health. He takes the time to talk to us and to get to know us, he is not like some doctors that just thinks of his patients while they are there and then forgets them when they are gone. We are not just a name and a number to him. I would reccommend this doctor to everyone that I know. People should remember that Doctors are human too and also have a life beyond their profession.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

I've gone to this doctor 6 yrs. I have found him to be direct, although does get onto patients regarding weight. Very good at doing bloodwork and test. More Patient than most doctors at this hopstial.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

I'm a 62 year old female that was being treated by this doctor for high cholestral . I went in for a follow up blood work regarding the cholestral after taking Zocor. Everything seemed good regarding the tests. He started in on me making "fun of me for being so FAT" no kind words or encourageing words were spoken. He put his hands on his head and said "you can lie to yourself all you want about how much you eat, but you are fat." I am around 25 pounds over weight and over the past year have lost 20 pounds. He didn't mention this just kept putting me down , cutting me up, and spitting me out. He has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. A person like this should not be allowed to serve the public. He complained his mother had just had open heart surgery and he and his wife were having to handle it all. This has nothing to do about his patient. If he can't handle the stress, get out of the job and don't put another patient through what he just put me through. Total Jerk

flag | Submitted September 3, 2006

Dr. Timothy K. McNichols's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company