Ratings for Dr. Wai K. To

I have been a patient of Dr. Wai To for several years now. He is absolutely an amazing Doctor, I recommend him to everyone in the area. I trust him 100%. Thank you for all you have done for me to help me regain my health!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr To is an amazing exceptional Dr that ever met in my life,if you see him once,you will always thank yourself for doing so, then you will realize how great and wonderful this Dr is.Thank you Dr To for all the hard work to keep your patients healthy.we love you so much Dr To.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. To is an exceptional professional doctor who is very knowledgeable and extremely thorough. Your visit is not over when you leave his office. He will follow up with you and make sure that his wellness plan for you worked or he will continue in his quest for your wellness.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

everybody in that office is really nice and helpful,but what really makes difference more is Dr WAI TO,he is amazing ,very knowledgeable and very caring Dr.i would recommend every person I meet to Dr WAI To because he is very skilled and very professional Dr.I m extremely grateful for Dr WAi To because not only he cured me ,but he gave me hope to enjoy my life more.Thank you so very much Dr Wai To.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013