Ratings for Dr. Sam J. Kuykendall

I will NEVER return to this doctor!! If you are having any trouble whatsover, don't even bother. He makes you feel like you are pestering him and taking up his time! He was not interested in helping me! He didn't want to listen to what I had to say, he just wanted to read what notes the nurse had made and already had a predetermined diagnosis before even seeing me. Thankfully, I did not stop at the answers he gave me. I made an appointment to be seen by another OB GYN. The other doctor actually LISTENED to me and was able to provide for me the necessary treatment that Dr. Kuykendall failed to provide. The most frustrating part, had I not gone with my gut instinct that something was just not right, unaddressed my problem could have led to infertility!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

He is the best doctor I have ever had I had given birth to 3 kids he delivered the last 2 and 1 on the way

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Sam is THE BEST OB GYN. ALL AROUND!!!!!!!!! He delivered my fourth child, I had 3 more after the 4th, and had moved to a different state. NONE of the ob gyn's I had before or after Dr. Sam were as good as Dr. Sam! Dr. Sam is truly a down to earth guy who treats you not only as a patient but as a friend! I had him in 2002. You CANNOT go wrong with Dr. Sam!!! He cares about you, he does not treat you like an object and just take your money. He sits talks woth you and listens! Go Dr. Sam! :-)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor very caring and straight with the facts. He has a great bedside matter and truly cares about his patients and the babies that he is responsible for.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr. Kuykendall is a caring and wonderful doctor. I am a third generation going to him. My mother and grandmother also go to him. He is very kind and has a very gentle manner about him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Sam J. Kuykendall's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I will NEVER return to this doctor!! If you are having any trouble whatsover, don't even bother. He makes you feel like you are pestering him and taking up hi..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is by far the best doctor Columbia has! Amazing bedside manor, very professional, and cares about his patients as well as the babies!"

December 12, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=356508'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014