Ratings for Dr. Ella Shuster

best dentist I ever see. All patient in waiting room toking how happy they are and I agree

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Not sure of the last comment! These are honest people. And the review is furthest from the truth. Must be a jealous competitor. I've been a patient for 13 years. I have 4 children and we all see Dr Ella Shuster. She is highly professional. And the staff are super friendly. And FYI we all have our teeth. Deborah Citarella (Scotch Plains)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Awesome! Wow what a great experience. She is the best dentist I think I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I was in the area on holiday and had a terrible toothache. We found Dr. Shuster online and boy were we lucky. She truly is a gem. She got me out of pain and it was honestly the best experience at a dentist. She has very gentle hands and impeccable bed side manner. I wish I could find a dentist like Dr. Shuster at home.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Haven't been to a dentist that I chose, I looked at the reviews online and went to dr. Ella Shuster. She was thorough and very informative. She's easy to relate to and explains things well. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have never left a review about anything before but I must say Dr. Shuster is a gem. I recently moved to the area and hadn't been to a dentist in about a year, the front desk was very helpful. They even verified my insurance benefits before I got there. The doctor was amazing. I was having pain in a tooth for a few days before I called. I was seen the same day , she did the procedure and I haven't had pain since. I will not use any other dentist but her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Very good dentist! She is wonderful. I would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I cannot be happier with Dr. Shuster. She is one of a kind and the best dentist I've ever had. I will never go to another dentist again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

She is a great doctor! She likes to do things perfect. Dr. Shuster explained me every step in detail. I felt very very safe. I would recommend her to every friend I have.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

The staff is wonderful. The office is nice, quiet and clean. Dr. Shuster is fabulous! I really liked her. She was very informative when my tooth broke. She gave me all my options. I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014