You may also like

Rate Dr. Bernard I. Krupp

Dr. Bernard I. Krupp's Ratings

PLEASE READ! I know most people tend to exaggerate after having a bad experience, but I assure you I am NOT. My initial consultation with Dr Krupp was great. I was having a wisdom tooth pulled without being put to sleep. I went there right from work, dressed in my business attire. The following week, I had my tooth removed. Everything seemed fine...

A week later I noticed that I had what I thought was a piece of tooth left in my gums that kept scraping my tongue. I expressed my concern and without even looking at it, he said "well I can't just break it off, it's a piece of your jaw. Your gum needs to heal around it." I insisted that he at least look at it and asked if maybe he could just file it down a little so that it's less sharp. After a lot of huffing and trying to tell me that I was being ridiculous in not so many words, he tells me to open my mouth. I did. He then says, hold on. And I asked what he was going to do. He told me to put my head back. So I asked again, and rather insisted that he tell me what he was going to do. He then proceeded to tell me in a very stern tone, "if you don't put your head back in 5 seconds, you can leave." I was appalled and scared, so I asked him what he was going to do. He wouldn't answer the question so I asked, you're not going to break it right??? He said no... so I put my head back, opened my mouth... and I saw him pick up a large tool that looked like a nut cracker or one of those nail clippers that have handles like scissors, he put it in my mouth, and CRACK!!! He cracked it off!!! I was in total shock, my mouth filled with blood. I was freaking, in shock, and so mad that he would lie to me like that after telling me SO many times that it wasn't able to be broken off. I started to cry... the assistant was trying to calm me down and being really nice, until dr Krupp came back.. and then she started being rude to me as well and told me that I was being unreasonable and that I needed to leave. They told me that I had to leave out of the back door!!!

I wouldn't go back to this guy if you paid me a million dollars!! His bedside manner is terrible and he shouldn't be able to get away with treating his patients like that! After telling my dentist what happened, he won't be referring any other patients there either! Do yourself a favor and do not see this guy. When I went in the first time with my makeup and hair done, well dressed... he kissed my feet. When I went back in sweats and a t shirt and looking like garbage because I felt that way after his hack job on my tooth... he treated me like scum. This man does not like to be told he is wrong or be questioned...

Dr Krupp.. Thank you for treating me like garbage and making me scared to go to the dentist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday. I called in Thursday because the stitchs came out on one of the holes, they said it was normal, although now on Sunday all my other stitchs are still intact. He gave me a prescription for only 20 pain pills. After taking them as directed, I am in severe pain on the same hole that lost the stitchs. After talking to many other people who have had their wisdom teeth extracted, I gained advise on calling his emergency number to ask for a call in prescription untill I can be seen. Many other people saidntheir pain lasted way longer than 6 days. When I called, he was very rude and short and said he would not call me in a prescription. I gave this man almost 2,000, I should be alloted enough pills to get me through until I can be seen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Krupp is the best he and his staff are very professional,freindly,calming,and compassionate. I was very scared at my first visit by the time I left i felt at ease and very eager to return to have my precedure done. I wanted to be put to sleep for the precedure but i couldnt because of my blood pressure. I was ready to run out tye door but Dr. Krupp and his team assured me that everything would be just fine. I must admit. The precedure was over with in 49 minutes i had 26 teeth removed, sutures and dentures. ALL IN THE SAME DAY. Im writting this comment 24 hours later with no pain and very minimal swelling. If you have a fear of dentist Dr.Krupp and his team will change that. I highly recommend you to pay him a visit trust me it will be worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Krupp speaks to us in a very condescending and rude tone. My son is suffering from a traumatic attack and robbery. He needed surgery to repair a broken jaw. The hospital ER sent us to Krupp. We have had some issues with post-op care and Krupp has been nothing but rude about all of it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][681080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

He was emotionally cruel to my mentally ill daughter, the patient. And, he continues to bill me for $178 even though my insurance paid and I paid the uncovered balance at the time of service. Worst doctor ever!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][681079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Krupp is the best. He paid attention to my concern and put me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Extremely thorough. Excellent work and great chairside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681077].votes_count ]]