Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Sutherland

Very unknowledgeable and rude - Lacks compassion, accountability and professionalism. I'd be surprised if they had any patients left.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

I liked Dr. Sutherland and she made me very comfortable when I first met her. The more I went, the more I hated this office with a passion. I agree with the other rating that if you are expecting any sort of results - GOOD LUCK!! They NEVER return calls - I had some important bloodwork and it took over a week when the hospital said my doctor should be able to give to me same day - very stressful. The office staff are horrible to speak to and deal with - very rude and unhelpful. I would never recommend this practice to anyone. You will wait over an hour every time, no matter how early or late your appointment. It is horrible there - SO happy I finally switched!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

My last doctor left so I made the recommended switch. Dr. Sutherland is not knowledgeable but she's so sweet you want to give her a chance. She could have recommended some T-Gel from the Dollar Store instead of ordering me the $200 shampoo (w/ ins. only $48). That's a lot of $$ for shampoo that didn't work well. The doctor also recommended another group of specialists who have had the wrong file on me...scary. Various sicknesses over the past 2 yrs have all resulted in NO follow up. I am just a few months into 2009, waiting to hear if I have strep & as my condition worsens and I wait for the office to call back since the lab did not follow up w/ me last week on what I have, I am now waiting for a friend to go to the ER w/ me. Dr. Sutherland and her asst. Sarah, are nice & busy, so you want them to be great, but as a medical student I am so frustrated at the lack of follow up and the ditzy approach to dealing w/ a patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I won't ever go to her again. I had a lump on my neck, went there to meet her for the first time after my other doc moved (who was awesome!) and she would not call me back with my CT scan results, even after I called SEVERAL times during the week to get the results. She even locked the results in the computer so that no other doctors could call me back, to tell me I had cancer! It was the most stressful week of my life thanks to her. I stopped going to her once I got in to see an oncologist. She also took bad notes and made it VERY difficult for me to get approved for long term disability.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Jennifer L. Sutherland's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Beverly, MA