Ratings for Dr. Tiffany General

I thought I was going to be please with choosing Dr. General, but Following my outpatient procedure I don't feel the same. I had my procedure and never saw Dr. General after the procedure to hear anything about how it went or after care. The day after I never received a phone call from the office to see how I was doing. When I decided to call the office because I am very nauseated I was told Dr. General is out of the office and I would have to leave a message for the nurse. I was assured I would be called before close, but of course I wasn't. I think the choice of staff and their lack of care for the patients greatly hurts this practice. Dr. General seemed very caring in the beginning, but not sure what happened here. I have had over 10 procedures in the past and have always heard from the doctor, received post op care instructions, and received a courtesy follow up call the day after until this doctor and this practice . I would not recommend this practice. ( ladies first in Dothan)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Tiffany General's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL