Ratings for Dr. William Lionberger

I'm a competitive triathlete and partially dislocated my shoulder. Dr Lionberger was able to see me within :30 minutes of calling in to reset it. I was so happy to get it taken care of as soon as possible. He took the time with following visits for patient education and adjusted my back too. I was able to compete in two triathlons only within 2 weeks and was glad that it healed quickly. I recommend Dr Lionbeger, especially with his competitive sports background that helped in my case.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The office is nice and the works gets done but the cost has doubled and the office manager isn't the best as for punctualitly.But the other employes are very helpful

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Thank you for getting me back on my feet after being told that the only alternative I had was surgery. You are the only doctor that I've seen in the area that took the time to treat me completely, and not just zone into 1 specific area. Your staff support is an added bonus - the minute I come into the office, I feel that people care and are working hard to help alleviate my pain and get me back on track to health. Thank you Dr. Bill!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013